· Curriculum vitae in the case of mature applicants, with details of work experience.
· Completed application form duly signed by the applicant (all sections should be neatly handwritten).
· Original IELTS certificate if a student has got one.
· Copy of passport and visa.
· Two passport sized photograph.
· Attendance letter from previous school (for students applying in the UK).
3. Fees will also be charged and a placement test given, depending on their chosen course, at which point the student will be provided with a Students' Handbook for the academy.
4. It is usually the case that students' decide what times and other specifics about their selected course before they have paid for it, however, in the event they are not familiar with the particulars of the course they have selected to study at the academy, a representative of the academy will do their best to familiarise the student with how the course is run and in which classroom(s) it takes place.
If required, a tour of the LWA premises will also be given at this point.
5. If the student is international, the LWA will then offer the services of its partners regarding accommodation, employment and transport/ collection from e.g. an airport.
6. Approximately a week after the students have commenced their studies at the academy, they will be contacted in an effort to make sure that things are progressing as they had expected and, if required, will be offered help with aspects of their course they find particularly challenging.