The Association of B usiness Executives (ABE) is a professional membership body and an examination board.
ABE develops business and management qualifications at Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Postgraduate Diploma level.
No formal qualifications are required but applicants should demonstrate competence in English
Students should register with ABE and be accepted for a particular level of examination
BEFORE enrolling on an ABE course at Academy.
Benefits of this qualification
ABE qualifications provide progression routes to degree and Masters programmes worldwide.
ABE qualifications offer students options. The option of going to the next ABE level, or university study in your own country or abroad, or a better job, or an MBA, or all of these.
- Contemporary Application Development Methods
- Internet Systems Development
- Relational Database Applications in Business
- Information Systems Strategic Management
- A choice of either Strategic HRM for Business Organisation, Managing in
- Organisations, Strategic Marketing Management or Corporate Finance
Degree Yr 1 (Diploma)
Degree Yr 2 (Advanced Diploma)
Final Year UK Degree OR Post
Graduate Diploma OR MBA