How to Book your Speaking and Listening Entry3/B1 exam:
· You do not need to read and write.
· For the exam, you will be in a group of between 3 and 7 people.
· The examiner will listen and make notes. He or she may ask you some questions.
· A premium fast track service is available for certificates if you are successful
· The certificate is accepted by the Home Office for Citizenship/settlement applications.
· You will also receive a personal report form giving information and advice about your English language skills. This is a personal ESB report and not for the Home Office.
We do recommend to book your exam 2 weeks in advance. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for bookings and information
Exam fees - £125
Exam Dates for 2014: 16th January, 20th February, 20th March, 24th April, 22nd May, 19th June, 24th July, 21st August, 25th September, 23rd October, 20th November, 18th December.
This qualification contributes to the Government’s Skills for Life initiative by providing an assessment of ESOL which is
designed around the standards for adult literacy and the
It is designed to cover the standards and
curriculum with sufficient range, breadth and depth to
properly reflect the use of the English language in real
world situations, appropriate to the needs of the client
group mentioned above and the NQF level in question.
If you are registering on our General English course (only if your level is below than B1), with this certificate, we will also give you a confirmation letter for the Home Office confirming that, you have done the ESOL Entry Level3 or B1 course with the Citizenship Context.
With these two documents and Along with your life in the UK Certificate you are ready to apply for your Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK, Naturalization or British Nationality.
ESB ESOL Skills for Life qualifications provide assessment of speaking and listening skills for the English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) learner. They are available at all levels from Entry 1 to Level 2 and are recognised by the Home Office for those applying for UK naturalisation and settlement. ESB ESOL Skills for Life are based on the ESOL Core Curriculum.