Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) course is for you, if you’re considering, or already have, supervisory or foreman responsibilities on small or large sites for trade sub-contractors or assisting the site project management.
- Reserve your place for just £50
- Free Re-test on the day
- Confirmation Certificate on the day
- Location – 2 min walk from Waterloo train station, Central London
- If you have special needs – we here to support you
- Over 30 years experience in construction training
CITB Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) is a two-day course will give you knowledge and understanding of your legal responsibilities for controlling health and safety of your workforce and cooperating with others working on site. You will understand the principals of Risk Management and use of Method statements, how to communicate and implement safe working practise.
It is endorsed by the United Kingdom Contractors Group (UKCG) as the standard training for all supervisors working on UKCG sites and provides an understanding of health, safety, welfare and environmental issues. It highlights legal responsibilities and the need to promote health and safety to supervise effectively.
At the end of the Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) course you will understand:
- health and safety law and how it applies to supervisors
- your supervisory responsibilities in controlling site safely
- risk assessments and the need for method statements
- effective site inductions, toolbox talks and method statement briefings
- monitoring site activities effectively
- common construction hazards
- the need to look after workers health
Certification for this course is valid for 5 years. To remain certified in this area, you will need to take a refresher course before the expiry date on your certificate, otherwise the full course will need to be retaken. LWA is an officially accredited CITB course provider working with MS Associates Safety Ltd to deliver high quality training by experienced Health & Safety professional who work out on site bringing practical experience to the classroom.
Disculpa, pero esta entrada está disponible sólo en English.
(English) Fees - £250
Registration fee – £50 (not included into course fee)
(the fee is inclusive of the CITB registration, certificate and the mandatory CITB handout publication GE700)
Duration: 2 day (15 hours duration) registration at 8.15am.
Location: Elizabeth House, 39 York Road, London, SE1 7NQ (2 min walk from Waterloo train Station)