(English) Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme SMSTS is a five day course which provides project & site managers, contractors supervisors, business proprietors and client-based personnel with the knowledge and skills to enable them to ensure healthy and safe conditions for all types of construction work.
- Reserve your place for just £50
- Free Re-test on the day
- Confirmation Certificate on the day
- Location – 2 min walk from Waterloo train station, Central London
- If you have special needs – we here to support you
- Over 30 years experience in construction training
It covers all relevant legislation affecting safe working in the building, construction and civil engineering industries. The syllabus covers the Construction Design and Management Regulation and highlights the need for risk assessment in the workplace, the implementation of the necessary control measures and adequate communication to sustain a health and safety culture within the workforce. At the end of the course you will be able to: Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
- state your duties and responsibilities with regards to health, safety, welfare and the environment.
- feel confident in your role implementing health and safety legislation throughout a project.
- understand the role of other duty holders involved in the design and management of a project.
- know the root causes of construction accidents and how to prevent them.
The United Kingdom Contractors Group (UKCG) recognises this course as meeting the required standard for all managers working on UKCG sites.
The United Kingdom Contractors Group (UKCG) recognises this course as meeting the required standard for all managers working on UKCG sites. LWA is an officially accredited CITB course provider working with MS Associates Safety Ltd to deliver high quality training by experienced Health & Safety professional who work out on site bringing practical experience to the classroom. Group rates if you have 8 delegates or more we can offer a discount or arrange a date to suit your work programme- please contact email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
Disculpa, pero esta entrada está disponible sólo en English.
(English) Fees – £425.20
Registration fee - £50 (not included into course fee)
(the fee is inclusive of the CITB registration, certificate and the mandatory CITB handout publication GE700)
Next course dates - (5 consecutive Tuesdays) - 5, 12, 19, 26 June & 3 July
Duration – 5 days (37.5 hours duration) registration at 8.15am.
Location: Elizabeth House, 39 York Road, London, SE1 7NQ (2 min walk from Waterloo train Station)