Santé et bien-être
(English) This 1 year Higher National Certificate (HNC ) award is designed to equip students with underpinning knowledge, understanding and skills for success in employment in the health and social care sector at supervisory or management levels. Emphasis on practical skill development alongside the requisite knowledge and understanding is an important component of the course. Students will learn through practical assignments that focus on the real-world challenges and will expected to develop the skills to analyse, synthesise and summarise information critically and appreciate the interdisciplinary nature of health and social care service provision during the programme of study.
Open Day – Health and Social Care programs – 2nd June from 11am to 7pm
Why Study HNC/HND Health & Social Care?
- Managerial Role – Employability: Excellent preparation for those seeking administrative or managerial roles within health and social care in care / nursing homes.
- Highly relevant to Earn Higher Wages: Managerial posts in national organisations are currently being advertised with starting salaries from around £22,000 per annum rising to more senior posts attracting £38,000. Within the health service sector, managerial roles usually start at around £25,411 with potential to progress.
- University progression BSc (Top-Up) Final year: Allows you final progression to a university BSc (Hons) Top Up (examples leading to further courses in medical areas such as: nursing, social work, health visitors etc
- Academy will arrange job interviews for those who are looking for a jobs within the sector. We are in touch with recruitment companies and private sector
- Up to 50% scholarship available
Qualification title: Pearson BTEC Level 4 HNC Diploma in Health and Social Care
Level: Level 4
Accreditation status: Accredited
Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 480
Qualification framework: Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF)
Pathways: Applied Social Studies Care Practice Health Management
Désolé, cet article est seulement disponible en English.
Up to 50% scholarship available if apply before 27th May.
Fees (We offer payment plan and accept installments):
£2,500 per year
£225 per unit
PEARSON BTEC Registration
Assesment and Examination
Mode of study: Full, part time (class based) and distance learning
Duration – 1 year
Academic Level – QCF Level 4
Awarding Body -PEARSON BTEC
Location – Elizabeth House, 39 York Road, London, SE1 7NQ