Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW)
(English) Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) (FAA Award Level 2) training. FAA (First Aid awards) is QCF, Ofqual and HSE approved awarding organisation This course delivered over a minimum of 6 hours is both practical and theoretical covering responsibilities of the first aider, reporting, first aid hygiene, bleeding, shock, seizures, assessments, resuscitation, angina, heart attacks, choking, minor injuries and dealing with an unresponsive casualty, compliant with the latest health and safety executive regulations and guidelines. ATTIRE AND DRESS CODE We would recommend for all female candidates to wear trousers, comfortable shoes so that they can all practice the technique of CPR effectively on the CPR manikins.
- Module 1 – Introduction -The Emergency First Aider
- Module 2 – What is First Aid?
- Module 3 – Emergency First Aid in the Workplace
- Module 4 – Responsibilities of the Emergency First Aider
- Module 5 – Action in an Emergency
- Module 6 – Primary Survey
- Module 7 – Secondary Assessment
- Module 8 – Breathing and Circulation
- Module 9 – Principles of Resuscitation
- Module 10 – Disorders of Respiration
- Module 11 – Disorders of the Circulation
- Module 12 – Wounds and Bleeding
- Module 13 – Other Conditions
- Burns and scalds
- Disorders of consciousness
- Head injuries
- Skull fracture
- Cerebral compression
- Module duration 45 minutes minimum
(English) Dates: 17 May, June 28th, July 19th, August 23rd, September 27th, October 25th, November 29th, December 20th
Duration : 6 hours (1 day)
Time: 9:30am to 5pm
Location – Elizabeth House, 39 York Road, London, SE1 7NQ (2 min walk from Waterloo train station).
For bookings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Certificates will be available for collection from the Academy in between 7 to 10 days.