(English) Libraries and Resources
(English) Virtual Learning Environment
Harvard Referencing System – University of Bradford http://www.brad.ac.uk/library/files/course/new-harvard/
OR http://www.issuesonline.co.uk/subscription/moodle/Waterloo/121694 to access online resources while at the Academy.
Please find below a list of books available at LWA:
- Mott J and Leeming A –Information and communication Technology (Hodder and Stoughton, 2002)
- Bolton G –Reflective Practice (Paul Chapman Publishing, 2000)
- Denscombe M – Ground Rules for good research (Open University Press 2002)
- Walsh M – Research Made Real (Cheltenham Stanley Thornes, 2001)
- Health and safety Executive –health and safety in Resident Care Homes (HSE books, 2001)
- Hayes J- Interpersonal Skills at Work, 2nd Edition (Routledge Hove, 2002)
- Gomm R, Needham G, Bullman A (2000) Evaluating research in health and social care London:Sage
- Green S – Research Methods in Health, Social and Early Years Care (Cheltenham, Stanley Thornes, 2001)
- Edward K- Partnership in Mental Health Care (Churchill Livingstone,2004)
- Blaxter L et al – How to research (Open University Press, 1996)
Désolé, cet article est seulement disponible en English.