General English Elementary Level
General English Elementary Level course is for students who have a very low, basic knowledge of the English language. The courses focus on grammar, reading, as well as speaking and writing about everyday topics. The course is conveniently scheduled for Saturdays — 3 hour lessons.
General English Elementary A2 Level course will help you:
- Reading: Understand short texts in simple language and find specific information in timetables, menus and advertisements.
- Writing: Fill in forms with personal details; write short notes and messages, holiday postcards and simple personal letters.
- Exchange opinions with others and justify your point of view
- Listening: Understand basic personal information and information about the local area, e.g. shopping, travel and employment. To understand main points of clear simple messages and announcements.
By the end of Elementary level you will be able to:
- make simple sentences and reply to simple questions
- talk about likes/dislikes, family and routines
- order a meal in a restaurant
- go shopping and understand and write basic text
Call us +44 (0) 7484 014980 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Facebook - London Waterloo Academy
Private Tuition - Boost your language learning with extra study hours!
Извините, но этот контент доступен только в English.
(English) Day/Duration - Saturday from 10am to 1pm –3 hours per day/week
Fees: £190 per 1 month
Start date: Any Saturday
Length of course: Minimum 4 weeks (4 lessons)
Location – Elizabeth House, 39 York Road, London, SE1 7NQ (2 min walk from Waterloo train station).
Private Tuition fees London Waterloo Academy in-company training inquiries should be sent to email@example.com