How to apply
How do I enrol?
Once you’ve chosen your course there are several ways that you can enrol.
Please provide the following documentations via email to email@example.com if you are applying for Airline Cabin Crew, Dental or Healthcare courses:
1. Completed application form Click here
2. Passport copy
3. Passport size photograph (you can bring original on the day of your course)
4. Proof of address (bank statement, utility bill etc)
5. English Language at B2 (CEFR) level or above. If you don’t have valid certificate, you can join our English Language classes, so we can monitor your progress. Test will be given by the end of the course, click here more information
6. Educational background (certificates/diplomas) if you have any
7. Your CV, if you have one
Once we receive documentation, we will provide our bank details for registration fee and tuition fee payment. *The tuition fee can be paid in installments, we offer payment plan.
Foreign languages, BLS and CPR candidates can simply by the course via PayPal button on course page and we will email confirmation
English language candidates require to email us completed application form (see above) or register in the office after a Free Trial Lesson.
If you have more questions, please contact us:
Via email – send us email with your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
By telephone – call us on +44 (0) 7484 014980 between 9am – 7pm Monday to Friday
In person – pop in to the Academy between 9am – 7pm Monday to Friday
By post – complete an enrolment form and return to: Admissions, London Waterloo Academy