Airline Cabin Crew course
Are you dreaming of becoming Airline Cabin Crew? This position/job is also known as: Air Hostess, Flight Attendant and Stewardess, then this course for you.
This intensive 10 weeks course will give you all information and tools you will need to succeed. You will have one class per week for ten consecutive weeks.
AIRLINE CABIN CREW RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION DAY
This course is designed for those people with little or no prior knowledge of Aviation English language, who are intending to seek employment within the Aviation Industry.
You may be looking for a career in flight operations, air traffic controller, ground handling, cabin crew or airport administration roles.
CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
Customer Service course for delegates aspiring to secure a career in one of the many service industries such as retail, hospitality, hotels, airline, leisure and tourism. All the sessions are positioned for new joiners who have had no previous professional training.
AIRLINE CABIN CREW SEP (Safety Equipment & Procedures)
SEP (Safety Equipment & Procedures) with one of our partners British Airways, Virgin Atlantic or TUI Airline Cabin Crew also known as: Air Hostess, Flight Attendant and Stewardess need to be able to act quickly and confidently in all safety and emergency situations.
- With years of experience in Airline Cabin Crew industry, London Waterloo Academy has been recognised by major TV, radio channels who have invited our Aviation Team for expert advice or interview.
- Major airline companies in Europe and overseas who have approached London Waterloo Academy to recruit our graduates.
- Our graduates are now flying with Etihad, Saudi Air, Hainan Airlines, Small Planet, British Airways, Qatar, EasyJet, Thomas Cook, Ryanair, Cubana de Aviación, Air France,Titan, Norwegian B737 Short Haul and many more.
- On successful completion you will hold: Airline Cabin Crew certificate in Current Airline Training Standards and Equipment, TUI/British Airways or Virgin Atlantic certificates for the SEP (Safety Equipment & Procedures) training
- Exclusive class visit by Leading Airline Representatives (questions and answers sessions)
- Exclusive practical training with TAG Aviation, Virgin Atlantic or British Airways
- Guidance through the job application process (free of charge)
- Insight into the airline selection process and final one-to-one interview
- Location – Elizabeth House, 39 York Road, London, SE1 7NQ (2 min walk from Waterloo train station)